Sunday, June 12, 2005

WoW: This is my BOOMSTICK!

In fact, it's a "Hunter's Boomstick" that I purchased in Thunder Bluff right after learning how to use firearms from the weapon master. Yes, at last, Gondul is proficient with firearms. She how has what I would consider a perfect "pulling" tool (until she learns to make a better one), as well as a handy way to finish cowardly monsters that run away.

An undead mage who happened to also be in town enchanted some of my equipment for me, but then he started to get a little creepy. Maybe he doesn't realize that the gender of a character is not necessarily the same as the gender of the player, but he got more than a little "fresh" with Gondul (yes, I realize the irony of that, since Gondul is a walking corpse). I got sufficiently weirded out to use my hearthstone, which carried me many leagues away. Gondul is now working quests in orcish territory, which should keep her occupied for a while.

Meanwhile, on another server, Grimbor completed his pet-taming quests. Now he has to go visit someone in Ironforge to get his pet-training quests. That will have to wait until morning, as Ironforge is lag hell (unlike Thunder Bluff, which I was able to move about in prime time).

No comments: