Friday, June 03, 2005

Kingdom Arts & Sciences

I'll be heading out to Montgomery Bell Park for the Kingdom A&S event this afternoon. I think I'll be there early enough to find a good place to practice dancing Laccio until I'm sick of it, which I need to do to get back into shape for a performance.

According to the event website, all entries needed to be submitted three weeks in advance, so I may be wasting time taking my charcoal, but its not a huge exhibit, so I'm taking it anyway just in case (Fjorleif figured that they just might be short on entries, since the three-week deadline is a fairly new thing).

Leon is going to be at the event doing some pick-up fencing. My equipment is going, but I'm not sure I'll have time to actually play. Fjorleif probably will, though.

This of course means I won't be doing any more WoW-ing until at least Sunday.

No comments: