Friday, October 07, 2005

Dance Championship

I’ll be entering the Queen’s Dance Championship to be held at Crown List this weekend. Her Majesty announced the competition at her Coronation a few weeks ago, and Lord Iohann notified me of it almost immediately. Details on the proceedings, however, were extraordinarily difficult to obtain. Just this week I managed to find out from Mistress Sindokht that the contest will be handled pretty much as any other A&S performing arts competition; documentation isn’t required, but it is recommended.

That being the case, Francesca and I will be entering with Laccio d’Amore, which is the only dance for two people that I’ve personally documented. I suppose I should actually get around posting the tabulation for Laccio here on the Saga sometime.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good Luck Ted!!!

Rich