However, I'm willing to bet, based on advertisements I saw, that it follows the same formula as Ghost Hunters and similar shows.
- Discuss rumors of a Bigfoot sighting.
- Go to location of Bigfoot sighting.
- Talk to locals about Bigfoot rumors and get more specific directions to where Bigfoot was reported.
- Go out looking for Bigfoot or evidence of Bigfoot, but in the dark, with thermal cameras.
- Assume any fur, droppings, tree damage, strange noises, or other signs of animal life that cannot be immediately identified as coming from a bear, dear, or other common animal are irrefutable evidence of Bigfoot.
- Go home satisfied that Bigfoot is real and active in that area.
If anyone watches Finding Bigfoot and thinks it doesn't fit the pattern, feel free to say so.