Thursday, September 22, 2005

WoW: Back to Earthen Ring

I got up early this morning and wasted some time playing World of Warcraft, since the SCA business meeting is tonight and I therefore won't want to leave work early. I went back to Earthen Ring to play Haokan for a while, and I worked on some quests near the neutral town of Ratchet. On the way, I decided to build up my unarmed combat skill by boxing raptors to death.


Building up unarmed skill turned out to be a good thing, as the Freebooters and Marines that you encounter on the Merchant Coast south of Ratchet are pretty good with disarming techniques.

Ratchet, as I said, is a neutral town. That's why I was able to calmly share a table with an Alliance character at the Broken Keel tavern, as shown below.


Of course, I have to wonder how Magilia would have reacted if she weren't "Away From Keyboard" at the time.

No comments: