Wednesday, September 14, 2005

Not Much to Report

My article on the Scooby Doo incident in Orlando will be in the Skeptics' Circle at decorabilia tomorrow. You've probably already read it, but you can go there to check out the other good stuff.

I managed to get in a little bit of World of Warcraft over the past couple of days, which was harder than you think since my firewall suddenly decided to start blocking WoW's communication after I installed the 1.7 patch. Nonetheless, I managed to get it working, and Beufle has now reached Level 10 while Gondul has reached Level 15. Grimbor and Haokan continue to languish, as the Earthen Ring server continues to be so busy that I get a "waiting in queue" message when I try to connect to it.

I don't expect to make it to Tavern Brawl this weekend, but I may finally make it up to Murray on Sunday to teach a dance class to the Shire of Redewolfe.

In closing, here's a totally gratuitous picture of Gondul in the Barrens.

No comments: