Monday, July 31, 2006

Reunification

I went to my high school class reunion over the weekend. Those who know me can figure out which; those who can’t figure it out don’t need to know.

I had a good time talking with some old friends and shamelessly flirting with ladies that I was too shy to approach way back then. Some silliness you just have to grow out of, I guess.

I was pleasantly surprised to find that a few of my old classmates actually live near me now. I’ve already taken steps to get in touch with them and lure them down the dark path to the SCA. We’ll see how well that works.

Yes, we did take pictures. I have not looked through them to decide which are fit for public display here at the Saga. Time will tell...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Ted! Saw your website link on the reunion website! I'm so sorry I missed the reunion! I've enjoyed the pics on the reunion website. I have such fond memories of HS. I have a coffee mug on my desk right now that Lattie gave me for my 16th birthday. I have probably had my morning tea out of it daily for more years than I care to admit. I know he is greatly missed. Hope all is well. Drop me a line if you get a chance. (traceywharris@yahoo.com)
Take care!