Monday, January 12, 2009

More PETA Insanity

We all know that the membership of PETA is composed of the delusional and stupid, but for some reason, it looks like they've also been infiltrated by the Deep Ones: they think they can discourage children from eating fish by convincing them that fish are really cute, cuddly sea kittens. I kid you not.

Fish: The Kittens of the Sea

The website looks like Rainbow Brite, the Care Bears, and My Little Pony threw up into the ocean onto the mutant spawn of a catfish and Cthulu.

I've got news for you PETA guys: I know a 1-year-old who won't mistake a fish for a kitten. Kittens are cute, warm, furry incarnations of evil (yeah, I'm a dog person). Fish are cold, slimy, scaly denizens of the watery deep that taste great with malt vinegar. She can tell the difference.

But you can still have fun with their "make your own sea kitten" webtoy.

Tuna: It's what's for dinner!!

4 comments:

Saranga said...

MMM fish. I had a nice smoked sea kitten for my dinner tonight.


God the PETA people are on another fucking planet aren't they?

Lord Runolfr said...

Funny you should mention it, I recently had a delicious sea kitten dish myself.

Anonymous said...

Real kittens are delicious as well. The meat is very tender.

Anonymous said...

I love fish the way they are, not as half kitten breeds. I find them cute in their normal state. And I love them not just for the food that they provide for me, and I pray for them, thanking them for sacrificing their lives to feed me.