Sunday, March 26, 2006

Free Plugs for SCA Supplies

I've expanded the SCA Links list in the sidebar to include some vendors who have provided me with consistently good products and service for my SCA equipment needs. Gipsy Peddler is a popular clothing vendor that makes doublets and gusset shirts that are legal for fencing in every kingdom to the best of my knowledge. Revival Enterprises sold me a particularly nice set of gloves that are serving me very well so far, and the very lovely lady in the picture also dances quite well (which is a serious prejudicial factor for me). Ageless Fashions sold me a very spiffy new doublet which will hopefully show up in some pictures here before long.

If you're looking to get into the SCA, particularly with a late period (1500's) persona and an interest in fencing, these vendors can definitely help you out.

No comments: