Monday, February 06, 2006

Time Waster du Jour

Woe is me. I followed Reiblue’s link to a Star Trek character quiz, with the results you see below. I suppose there could be more embarrassing results, but I’m hard-pressed to think of them right now (I'd almost rather be the Red Shirt Expendable).

Your results:
You are Will Riker
Will Riker

70%
An Expendable Character (Redshirt)

60%
James T. Kirk (Captain)

55%
Jean-Luc Picard

50%
Geordi LaForge

50%
Uhura

45%
Mr. Sulu

45%
Spock

44%
Data

44%
Beverly Crusher

40%
Worf

40%
Leonard McCoy (Bones)

35%
Chekov

30%
Deanna Troi

30%
Mr. Scott

25%
At times you are self-centered
but you have many friends.
You love many women, but the right
woman could get you to settle down.
Click here to take the Star Trek Personality Quiz

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Runolfr,
Ok, I took the quiz as well. I suppose it is true, I am James T. Kirk. At least I have better hair?
Hawk

Lord Runolfr said...

If you call a toupee hair...