Thursday, April 21, 2005

No Dance This Week Either

I sent a message to my mailing list asking if anyone was going to attend dance practice, and as of yet nobody has said yes, but several people have said no. I'm therefore saving myself a couple of hours of boredom by calling off the whole thing. I'm beginning to wonder when, if ever, we'll get back to having practices.

On a different note, there's an event down at Cumberland Centre this weekend that I unfortunately will miss. Redewolfe is holding "Shadow of the Wolf" down there, and I wouldn't mind day-tripping, but that's the same day that we have a space reserved at the "mile-long yard sale" in Watertown, so I'll be busy. Grumble, grumble.

We started having fighter practice outside this week. I don't know why I was so totally inept Tuesday night, but I felt really out of it. I need to set myself up a pell or something. At least the yard sale should clear some space around the house.

No comments: